With recipes ranging from Dill Pickle Vodka Martinis to Cheeseburger Dill Pickle Soup, this roundup of unexpected pickle recipes has something for every pickle-loving person, turning an ordinary day like November 14th into an excuse for culinary adventuring. Bon appetit!
- Dill Pickle Hummus from Turnip the Oven
Who would’ve thought chickpeas and pickles could be friends?
- Garlic Lovers Dill Pickle Pizza from Apples for CJ
You already know how good pickles & cheese are together. Pizza takes it to the next level.
- Dill Pickle Pasta Salad from My Organized Chaos
You will never make ordinary pasta salad again.
- Cheeseburger Dill Pickle Soup from Reluctant Entertainer
- Dill Pickle Dip from Dinner at the Zoo
Perfect for parties.
- Bacon Pickle Fries from My Montana Kitchen
It’s low carb, so it’s good for you, right?
- Pickles in a Blanket from Comfort Food Infusion
With just three ingredients, these can be whipped up in only a few minutes.
- Dilly Devilled Eggs from The Spruce Eats
An update on a classic.
- Dill Pickle Vodka Martini from Rhubarbarians
An unexpected twist on the dirty martini.